Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer's here... say goodbye to the family!!!


This post is brought to you by Daddy.

As you can see from the last post, school's out and another summer has begun. That means my summer-long mid-life bachelorhood begins. Summer is a time for Amy and the kids to go from 1 place to another while I stay home and take care of the dogs... and, oh yeah, keep the cash flow going. ;-)

Now, to those of you reading this who are thinking, "wow, I would love to have the house all to myself" or "I could get so much stuff done. I could do x, y, and z", think again. It is good for a couple days here and there, but there are benefits to having the family around!

Luckily, the purchase of the iPhone is working out for me to. Amy's capturing fun moments and sending them to me off and on. Keep 'em coming honey!

Below are some clips from their day trip to the beach while in Orlando for the week. It looks like the kids are having fun, which is what it's all about. Love you guys!



No comments: